2022 Annual Conference
NATA's 2022 Annual Conference promises to be a valuable experience for all! We are excited to bring you dynamic Keynote Speakers, interactive workshops with practical tools and tips for implementation, and meaningful connections with peers from around North America and beyond.
This year's theme, Surfing Through the Waves, will focus on three areas for supporting NATA members to lead your communities with excellence:
- Breaking Barriers - Focusing on diversity, equity and inclusion, and addressing challenges to creating welcoming and inclusive environments for all people.
- Navigating a Changing World - Addressing the major societal, technological, and workplace culture shifts that have emerged in the past few years.
- Seas the Day! - Bringing us back to the "why" of what we do in our everyday lives at work, at home, and in our community, creating collaborative and supportive work environments, and maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
All NATA members are eligible to attend the conference. If you are not a member and would like more information, please peruse our Membership Information!
Early Bird Registration through September 15, 2022
- $850 Regular & Associate Members
- $950 All Others
Registration after September 15, 2022
- $950 Regular & Associate Members
- $1050 All Others
Registration for the 2022 conference opens in July.