- COEJL – Coalition On the Environment and Jewish Life
A leading Jewish environmental organization in the US since 1993, COEJL serves as the voice of the organized Jewish community on environmental issues in Washington, DC, and is a program of the Jewish Council for Public Affairs.
- Eco-Products Store Makes sustainable disposable products
- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency
The Agency leads the nation’s environmental science, research, education and assessment efforts. Its mission is to protect human health and the environment
- FSC – Forest Stewardship Council
The FSC is an independent, non-governmental, not for profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world’s forest
GreenFaith does work inspiring, educating and mobilizing people of diverse religious backgrounds for environmental leadership
Hebrew for “vision”, Hazon aims to create a healthier and more sustainable Jewish community as a step toward a healthier and more sustainable world for all
- IPL – Interfaith Power and Light
Also known nationally as the Regeneration Project, its mission is to deepen the connection between ecology and faith. The IPL campaign is mobilizing a religious response to global warming in congregations through the promotion of renewable energy, energy efficiency and conservation.
- World Centric provides zero waste solutions to reduce environmental impact and they offer a 20% discount on their products.