In This Section
NATA is pleased to post job openings for synagogues and Jewish communal organizations at no cost.
Note that NATA does not offer placement services. We do not match candidates with jobs and do not endorse any candidates or the congregations or organizations that post jobs on our site.
Membership is not required to access the job board, which means the job board is not limited to just our members and anyone visiting our website can search for jobs.
Guidelines for Posting a Job
- Job posters must request access to our password-protected portal in order to submit a job post.
- All listings will be reviewed by NATA before being approved for posting.
- Job posters may login and edit job posts at any time. All updates will be in pending status until approved by NATA.
- Salary Range information is required for all job posts.
- NATA staff is more than happy to consult with lay leaders who have questions or need help at any point in the search process.
Once access is granted to submit a job opening, use these tips for posting on the NATA job board:
- For best search results, copy and paste the full job description to the description field and format the text as needed. NATA staff may update the formatting for aesthetic consistency across all job posts.
- Email the full job description as a PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will add it to your job post so applicants can easily download a copy for future reference.
- Be sure to include instructions on how to apply for the position.
- Salary range fields must be completed.
- Upload your synagogue/organization logo in the Search Results image area. View the public job board page to see how logos are displayed.
- Additional photos may be added to a gallery to provide additional insights into your organization.
Job Description Review
Does your search committee need help developing the job description? NATA is here to help! You're invited to contact us to schedule a consultation. We may also reach out to you if we have any recommendations for improving your job listing and/or position description before approving it for posting.